April 2011 Moms

All I want to eat are nachos...

Or tortilla chips dipped in some type of cheesy sauce.

Seriously. For three nights in a row, that's what I've craved for dinner. And it's happening again. Right now.

Oy.

TTC #2
BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
ME: 40 yrs.old
DH: 41 yrs.old
DD: 5 yrs.

Re: All I want to eat are nachos...

• Have you been giving in? We went out to lunch and I knew immediately that I wanted something with crunchy lettuce on it. I got a taco salad and it was so good. (I didn't eat the shell.). Cravings are funny!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • vilarovilaro member

Oooh...taco salad! Sounds so, so good.

And yes, JT. I have given in 2 out of those 3 nights. But the cheesy dip was purchased at Whole Foods and that's what I remind myself to make myself feel better.  Embarrassed

PS - The brand is "Salpica" Queso Dip and it's so good!

TTC #2

• Loading the player...
  • They have one at Trader Joe's that's not too bad for you, too. And chips with flax seeds in them. Those are awesome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • vilarovilaro member
    LOL! Chips with flax seeds. More reasons to indulge - awesome!
    TTC #2

• imagejteneback:
    They have one at Trader Joe's that's not too bad for you, too. And chips with flax seeds in them. Those are awesome.

aaaaand, now I might be heading to Trader Joe's tomorrow! ;) 

• Ok, now I need some nachos too.....
    imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That sounds like heaven!!
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ok, after reading this post, all I can think about is getting nachos. So, i called my husband and told him I needed nachos. He thought I was hinting for him to pick them up for me on his way home from the office (which I was not). So, he calls me back and tells me that when I'm "really pregnant" he will pick up stuff for me that I'm craving.

Umm, honey, I hate to tell you this, but I am "really pregnant" right now!!  He thinks I'm going to take advantage of this whole pregnancy thing! (And he is probably right). It made me laugh... I asked him when "really pregnant" was and he said "you know, 4 or 5 months when you're big..." Okaaaaay!!

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mmmmmmm, nachos sound yummy!

I didn't give in to any of my cravings last pregnancy, but this one I think I've given into every single one.  I'm going to weigh a ton.  :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"