Tennessee Babies

Tennessee moms pregnant with twins?

I am 9 weeks pregnant with twins. Anyone in this kind of boat? We are so excited!!! Still a little scared though. Smile
Wonderful daughter born 10/99. Diagnosed autistic/ epileptic. Non- verbal. /////Twins! Born 11/10 @ 29 weeks. 71/2 week NICU stay! Bring on the fun!

Re: Tennessee moms pregnant with twins?

• #6#6 member

Hey not sure if you have or not but you should jump over to the Multiples board.  :)  

I was 10wks when I found out I was having twins.  Its so much fun having twins...I swear its not as hard as people say.  

Good Luck!  

BTW...In in Va.(Blacksburg/Roanoke area)..just lurking on the TN board to ask about where to stay in Pigeon Forge.  :)   

• Thanks I did move over to the multiples board bc I guess noone in TN is having twins. lol. Thanks again and sorry I dont know much about Pigeon Forge except they say Dollywood is a must.
    Wonderful daughter born 10/99. Diagnosed autistic/ epileptic. Non- verbal. /////Twins! Born 11/10 @ 29 weeks. 71/2 week NICU stay! Bring on the fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • Not pg, but have 3-yr-olds! And I didn't carry them, lol... but we ARE in TN, lol. So we meet some of the criteria if that helps, ha?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sure What a great picture!! I moved over to the multiples board. lol

• I am pregnant with twins and live in nashville. I am 12w1d!! I think we are the only ones in TN!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • LOL or at least the only ones on the bump....I moved over to the multiples board mostly bc it seems this board doesn't get that much use. Congrats on you pg how is it going for you? Mine has been alot rougher than with my DD.
  • I started out there. I am about a week behind you and things are rough. I am violently ill and cry a lot. But this is my first time so I dont know any different. It is scary that my whole life has changed in 2 months and so has my body. Are you going to join and MoMs groups?
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I am in Johnson City TN and have twins - in my 16th week!!  So there are a few of us.

Cheryl

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"