December 2010 Moms

AW: DH Felt LO kick!

A little while ago our little boy was bouncing around like crazy, making my belly dance with some big kicks. I told DH this and he comes over and looks at my belly and spots my belly jump. So I tell him to put his hand on there and see if he can feel (We've tried a few times and LO has not cooperated). A few seconds later, DH says "I felt that one!" <3

Definitely made our day.  

Re: AW: DH Felt LO kick!

• My DH felt our little guy last night!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yay!!  My DH is too impatient right now.  If he puts his hand on my belly he wants a kick right then and there, which is not how it's going yet. LOL.  He told me to let him know when they get more consistent.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageelaforgia:
    Yay!!  My DH is too impatient right now.  If he puts his hand on my belly he wants a kick right then and there, which is not how it's going yet. LOL.  He told me to let him know when they get more consistent.

Yeah, my hubby was starting to get a little frustrated, too. I think they get a little jealous, knowing we get to feel them all the time. But they have to catch LO at it. Very tricky at this stage of the game. ;) Hard as it is, I hope your DH doesn't get too discouraged. Once he feels that baby kick for the first time he'll forget all about his frustration with your wiley kiddo.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"