Babies on the Brain

Things you should be doing...

- folding laundry

- cleaning bathrooms

- sweeping/mopping floors

- pretty much cleaning my entire house

Things I am actually considering doing instead..

- playing on FB

- starting a new book

- taking a nap

This will not be the productive day I was hoping for.

Re: Things you should be doing...

• I could have written this post.  My laziness is almost embarrassing.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Same here.  In all honesty though, I'm sore and cranky and tired.  So I could get by with doing nothing today, but I'll pay for it tomorrow when my house is still a mess. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekdodge423:

I have been peeling and chopping tomatoes all morning to make spaghetti sauce. I deserve my break!

EEEEW!  There is nothing that sounds fun about peeling tomatoes!  Nothing at all. 

• image***SweetPea***:
    Same here.  In all honesty though, I'm sore and cranky and tired.  So I could get by with doing nothing today, but I'll pay for it tomorrow when my house is still a mess. 

Me too. Everyone in my house has a cold and/or sore throat. We are a miserable bunch and we're not getting anything done today. I just woke up from a nap and DH and DS just fell asleep in the chair. 

Oh, and I'm watching Pirates of the Caribbean on USA today because I'm too lazy to go put the DVD in. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Laundry, cleaning the kitchen, putting things away. Instead I'm watching TV and will probably take a nap.
  • I had a productive morning, but now, forget it.  I think I'm done for the day and I don't even have an excuse.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am at work. Yawn. And bleh.
    imageimage
  • imageskyfarm15:
    I had a productive morning, but now, forget it.  I think I'm done for the day and I don't even have an excuse.

This is me too. I mowed and my inlaws came over and we power washed the house. I'm done until dinner with my inlaws tonight - which we are going out for, thank goodness.

imageVisit The Nest! image
  • I should be doing anything but watching a movie and rereading the sookie stackhouse books. I did walk the dogs this morning even though they were acting crazy, so I guess I am doing ok. Thank goodness dinner will be easy.
  • that's pretty much what I am doing and I got the same list of what I SHOULD be doing. Meh, I will do it tomorrow.
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have that same list.  I at least need to finish the things I started but instead I took a nap and am going wine tasting here in a bit then out to dinner.
  • I should be doing anything but playing Bejeweled Blitz all day.  Unfortunately, that's what I've been doing all day.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm with you.  I spent two hours on the Cleaning & Organizing and Deco & Reno boards reading about cleaning house, then was exhausted from the effort of thinking about actually doing it and took a nap.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"