Babies on the Brain

Hi all!

Thanks for all the wonderful messages.

Today was actually ok. DH's family came down and we went to breakfast and then the farmers market to get flowers. When we got to the cemetery, my mom and sister had already been there. So, she got A LOT of flowers and balloons. We actually had to lay some of the flowers down because they wouldn't all fit in the vase. Anyway, DH and I are doing ok. Just hanging out at home, he's drinking some beer...me, lemonade. ;)

MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hi all!

• ((hugs)) Glad today went well for you! I hope your insiders are treating you well too :)
    imageimage
  • imageBrookeNicole09:
    ((hugs)) Glad today went well for you! I hope your insiders are treating you well too :)

they are. :) I was just a LITTLE sick this morning. I am ready for a nap though and DH's eyes are getting heavy so I think I have to put him down too..or maybe he's had too much beer. lol

MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"