Single Parents
Options

New to The Bump

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this site. I'm a member of theknot and since things didn't work out for me and the ex, I've decided that I eventually would like to have a baby. I don't want to be a single parent, but I do have a family who is supporting me in this decision. I look forward to hearing from others of what to expect. Thanks.

KB

Re: New to The Bump

• Options
    I'm reading this as you don't already have kids and you say you don't want to be a single parent . Soooooooooo how does this board fit in? Sorry things didn't work out.

• Options
    At first I read this as you want to adopt by yourself or something by you said you don't want to be a single parent so I second belle, what are you trying to say?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm taking it as she doesn't exactly want to be a single parent or didn't plan it this way, but that since her family is being supportive in the decision she may end up having a baby on her own. 
  • Options

image*megeliza*:
    I'm taking it as she doesn't exactly want to be a single parent or didn't plan it this way, but that since her family is being supportive in the decision she may end up having a baby on her own. 

lol still a single parent even if her family is supportive.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • Options
    KMB611KMB611 member

image*megeliza*:

Correct megeliza!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"