Upstate NY Babies

Anyone know where I can get some used golf balls?

My mom asked us to bring some next weekend (they live on Lake Ontario and all the guys like to drive balls into the lake)...I called the Harris Hill place and they sell some for $.50 - $1 each but that is still too much for me :)

Re: Anyone know where I can get some used golf balls?

• There always used to be a house that's yard backed up to the fox valley golf course (the corner of Ransom and Genesee at the lancaster/clarence border).. that sold the golf balls people hit into their yard at the side of the road.. but I think the house got new owners and they don't do it anymore.. but maybe go drive around by some golf courses and see if you see anythign like that?

Otherwise.. I know when you go to the driving range you get a bucket of balls.. i know you're SUPPOSED to hit them and leave them there.. but I wonder if you could sneak them out? When we went the last time I don't remember anyone being around.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Check out craigslist, I looked quickly and saw some guy in williamsville selling them $3 a dzn.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you coming through Rochester? I can give you at least a dozen, at least I think.......got to check the basement!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"