Preemies

TBPS

Did anyone else notice that post about preemies? I have no words! I am so upset by that. What a moron!

https://thebumppostsecret.tumblr.com/page/2

Re: TBPS

• Were did that website come from?  I saw some people talking about it on TTGP but never cared to look till now. That is just wrong.
  • wow. i shouldn't have looked. i guess it is nice of that person to educate me on the fact that my placenta being in the wrong spot was my fault. now, if her all-knowing a$$ could only tell me how to avoid it happening again....
  • Loading the player...
  • If saving my baby's life by delivering early is wrong, then I don't want to be right. How stupid. Plus, how many of us here had preemies because we over ate? My guess is 0. That statement is just ignorant and the writer is probably just trying to start drama.
  • I gained 24 pounds my entire pregnancy. One of the maternity nurses actually told me I got pre-e because of my diet. I was infuriated to say the least, since I actually ate pretty healthy during my pregnancy.  

I can't stand comments that imply or state that we could've prevented having preemies. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• imagekamcfarlane:
    wow. i shouldn't have looked. i guess it is nice of that person to educate me on the fact that my placenta being in the wrong spot was my fault. now, if her all-knowing a$$ could only tell me how to avoid it happening again....
    This. If you find out, let me know. I guess we just asked for a preemie, developmental delays and NICU time. What an asshat!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I emailed TBPS late last night and got a response that they removed it.  They must have gotten several other complaints.

Kudos to them for doing the right thing.  I get freedom of speech and all, but that was downright evil and completely untrue.

Even though we all know it is untrue, it still hurts, kwim?

3/22/09 - Lily Grace, born at 33 weeks, 2 days
    9/12/14 - M/C @ 7 weeks, 1 day (ectopic)

• I'm glad it was removed. I know having a preemie is not my fault, but it did still sting to read that.
  • imageLavender444:
    I'm glad it was removed. I know having a preemie is not my fault, but it did still sting to read that.

And exactly the reason I was afraid to tell anyone I had my baby early. I was afraid people would judge me and think I did something wrong.

• I'm glad I missed it. I always felt really judged taking DD any where because she is so small and I'm sure people think shes a lot younger than she is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"