April 2011 Moms

Introduction

Hi ladies!  We just got a surprise BFP yesterday.  This is our fifth pregnancy, and hopefully our third baby.  If born near his/her due date, this baby would be about 12-13 months younger than DD.  Holy cow, huh?!?

My backstory...

First pregnancy ended in m/c at 18 weeks.  We lost that little boy due to a ringed 18th chromosome.  A few months later I got pg with DS.  All screenings (NT, AFP, Big u/s) came back normal.  DS was born seemingly healthy at 37wks 5days.  A month later he started having seizures.  He was diagnosed with the genetic condition Tuberous Sclerosis Complex and Infantile Spasms/Epilepsy.  He has several seizures/day despite many anti-convulsant medications.  Because of this he is developmentally delayed.  He just started walking at his 2 year birthday, and we couldn't be prouder!  :)

When he was 6 months old we started TTC again, but since I was EPing I wasn't ovulating yet.  I weaned him at 7.5 months, and ended up pg when he was 9 months old.  That pg ended in a m/c at almost 5 weeks--often called a chemical pregnancy.  A couple of months later I got pg with DD.  We had a CVS test with her at 10.5 weeks, and it came back normal.  We also had a level II u/s at 18 weeks, and that also was normal.  Our healthy little girl was born in March 2010 at 38 weeks! 

We decided after she was born to not TTC but not TTA either...and here I am!  Hopefully with a sticky healthy baby!  :)

Thanks for reading my story!

imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks

Re: Introduction

• I was lurking over here and saw this! Congratulations to you!!! That is wonderful news!

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Welcome and congratulations.

It sounds like you have been through a lot and you're a very strong person/mother. I think I posted in another thread that you just may be our resident expert. Hopefully you can help keep us calm as we ask all of our 1st tri nervous-nelly questions. :)

H&H 9 months to you!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome & congrats!
  • Congrats and welcome!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome and congratulations. H&H 9 months to you!
    imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome!  Thank you for posting your story.  You are an amazing Mommy and I look forward to getting to you know better.

Congratulations!

• vilarovilaro member
    Welcome to the board and congrats to you! I wish you a very healthy and happy nine months.
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• Congrats and Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • First congrats on your BFP and second congrats on the walker! It's so much fun when they take those first shakey steps and for you that must have been simply amazing.

I hope this pregnancy for you is happy and healthy. Welcome!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome and congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats and good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"