March 2011 Moms
Options

I just want to...*rant*

I just want to have sex with my husband!!!!  But, I can't because of this spotting I'm on pelvic rest!  It has been so long! 

Thanks for reading...I can't express this to H too much because he gets frustrated too and I just hate it for him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"'My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,' says the Lord. 'And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.'" Isaiah 55:8-9
BFP #1 7/4/2010--Natural M/C 8/4/2010
BFP #2 4/25/2011 Please stick, baby!! EDD 1/1/2012
Forever Buddy to carrieandtim BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I just want to...*rant*

• Options
    We are too and DH cant stand it. He is a over the road truck driver and is only home a couple days a week so...when he is here it makes it hard to say, 'sorry honey'.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That sucks! Huh?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know exactly what you are going through. I haven't had sex since before June 18th! We were told no sex until furth notice after E.R. but then shortly after my BFP, I had spotting. I don't know when we will finally be able to. DH is not a happy camper. Hopefully we both will be off of pelvic rest soon!
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i know what you mean! DH and i have found other things to do without having actual sex. (we both can have the big O without having sex, although some people are told not to even have an O) it's important to both of us to maintain a physical, intimate relationship because when we don't it seems like we both get a little edgy. so maybe think of some other things that you can do to stay close and intimate.
  • Options
    Same here. DH broke down crying the other day because it had been so long and he was feeling stress at work and at home. I hate having him feel upset so even if I'm tire or not feeling well we try to make time to make sure that both of us feel "loved". I'd say to make sure that you're both talking to each other too. It helps to get things out in the open and maybe understand where each person is coming from.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"