Minnesota Babies
Options

Do kids under 2 need a ticket for Vikings games?

We're getting tickets for this season and I can't find any info on the website.  DD definitely won't sit in her own seat, so I hate to pay for one if I don't absolutely have to.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do kids under 2 need a ticket for Vikings games?

• Options

I'm not sure for Vikings games...

Your profile says you are in Chicago - have you ever been to a football game at the Metrodome?  

People do it, but I personally wouldn't bring my DD (20 months) to a Vikings game.  Too much going on, and WAY too loud.  I don't think it would be fun for me or her if I brought her.  (and I don't hesitate to bring her to Twins games or the like)

• Options
    Yeah, we've been to quite a few.  My FIL is from the cities and DH is a die hard fan.  We're going with friends of ours who have a 1-year-old, and we expect to do quite a bit of walking around!  DD is quite loud herself and really doesn't mind it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Alright, as long as you know what you are getting yourself into :)

I know that the rules for Twins games was that for regular season games, children under 30-some inches (don't remember the exact number) didn't need their own tickets (but its not like they measure them at the gate).  BUT, for post-season games, EVERYONE coming in needed a ticket. 

Due to the limited number of games during a season, I wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings had similar rules in regards to ticketing.  

Your best bet will probably be to call their ticket office.

Have fun!

• Options
    I am pretty sure they will need their own ticket.  I was going to bring Garrett last year, and I was told that I would need one for him both at the dome and Lambeau.  He was about 15 mos at the time.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am pretty sure they will need their own ticket, but I do remember seeing little babies in bjorns and the like. FWIW, we got rid of our season tickets this year because of our LO. There is no way I would bring a child under 3 to a Vikings game it is REALLY, REALLY loud. I say get a babysitter so you can enjoy yourself. That is jmho though. If you do bring your LO, at least invest in some good earplugs.
  • Options
    I never got a ticket for DD when we went to Vikings games last year and she never sat in her own seat.  No one ever said anything to us.  Or if you're really worried about it, get her one of the super duper cheapy nosebleed section seats just so she can get in w/a ticket and have her sit with you.
    Photobucket Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy%20ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"