Upstate NY Babies
Options

A question to ponder

I've been making a ton of Journal Jars lately for baby shower gifts.  As I've been assembling them, I've been thinking about what my answers would be to some of the questions.  I'm throwing one out there to see what you all have to say.

When you think of your LO as a grown-up, what kind of person do you picture him/her being?

Re: A question to ponder

• Options

I picture G being very inquisitive and dedicated.  He loves books, loves to question things, always wants to know how/why/what happened....  I can just see him being a 'life long learner' like me.  I don't usually pay attention to characteristics based on astrology, etc. but the based on the Chinese calendar, my sister is a 'rat' and a rat is very artistic (and she's amazing!)  Well, G is a rat, too, and so I wonder if he'll be artistic like his aunt.  DH says G can be the smart/artistic one as long as the next is a baseball player.  :) 

• Options
    I picture her as being just like her daddy, basically.. She's a total people person, just like him.. She's gonna be a chatty little thing.. with a way of smooth talking people.. I always joke around that she lives in a family of salesmen.. so she's probably gonna be one.. (my DH, FIL and BIL are all in sales). I do hope she is a little bit more like me in academics though. :)
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think (like to hope, lol) that Justin will be a good mix of DH & I.

Justin is so silly and sweet, I think he'll be very charming & easy going like his daddy. Justin can also be very particular about things like how his food is cut, eating only with a fork or where his toys are, so I like to think he will be somewhat organized/efficient like I consider myself.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"