Trouble TTC
Options

Official intro

Hi ladies!  I've been popping in and out of this board since we started ttc for #2 at the beginning of the year.  I knew I might have problems getting pg, especially when my first few cycles off bcp showed I didn't O according to my temps.  I have a unicornuate uterus, which is in the same family as a bicornuate uterus, but I only have half my uterus, one ovary (that they can find) and one kidney.  Our first pregnancy in 2007 ended in a m/c.  We got pg with DS in 2008, was diagnosed with pre-e at 32 weeks and had DS at 36 weeks weighing only 3 lbs. 10 oz.  They discovered my UU during my c-section. The high blood pressure combined with my half uterus is what caused DS to not grow.  Now It seems I have been ovulating, but my lp's vary greatly, I have very light AFs, and my progesterone at 9 dpo last cycle was low-normal at 7.9.  I am on a wonderful message board on yahoo with girls from all over the world who have UU.  After finding out that they all were seeing an RE, I decided to make an appointment for myself.  So my first appt is Aug 9th.  One thing they are going to look at is make sure I'm O'ing from my ovary.  There is some concern I may have a "floating ovary" that I could be O'ing from.  I'm hoping I will get a bfp this cycle and can cancel my appointment.  =P  To top it off, SIL called last night to tell us she is pg with #2.  It only took them a month to get pg.  I'm SO happy for them but so jealous!

Wishing the best of luck to all the girls here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Official intro

• Options
    Hi and welcome to the board.
  • Options
    Hello! Welcome!
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    Hi =o) Welcome!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagegeordie314:
    welcome  to the board, your first apt is the same day as mine! I hope the RE can answer all of your questions.

Same with you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome to the board, I hope your stay is short!  
    TTC since August 2009
    June/July 2011 - IVF #1 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS
    23 perfect embryos. All 23 made it to freezing!
    September/October - FET #1 - October 12th - 2 Grade A embies
    October 20th - BFP??! EDD - July 1, 2012
    Beta #1 = 154, Beta #2 = 352 Beta #3 = 3,800
    U/S #2 - November 14th = 133 bpm! U/S #3 & 4 - November 30th and December 7th = 163 bpm! U/S#5 - January 30th - TEAM PINK!!!
    Baby Sweets born on her due date!
  • Options
    Welcome! GL on the 9th!
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member
    Welcome and good luck!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"