Success after IF

I ordered Vol 1 and 2 of Sandra Boynton books

I've been meaning to buy Moo Baa La la la but haven't.  I saw them on Amazon so I bought v 1 and 2.  Can't wait to break them open and read them to the girls.
twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

Re: I ordered Vol 1 and 2 of Sandra Boynton books

• We read Moo Baa La La La atleast three times a day. He now thinks that pigs say "La La La". It's the best book ever written (according to my 20 month old).  I'm sure your girls will love these!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sandra Boynton is like God in our house... all 3 of the boys LOVE her books.  Griffin knows them all by heart now. He used to carry around Oh My Oh My OH Dinosaur all the time... it was like a lovey for him.

• Loading the player...
  • from an adult's perspective they can seem kind of weird, but they are so clever!!  i remember when we got "the going to bed book" as a gift before cal was born, both dh & i were like, "uh...weird!"  but cal LOVES it!  we also have the "belly button book," and "pajama time."
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Watch out for Doggies. It's a tough one for me to read, because I really try to make each bark good, and my throat actually gets sore. I've actually hidden it to avoid having to read it again. LOL
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We love these books!! My daughter's favorite one is Moo, Baa, La la la!! We read it several times a day for as long as I can remember.  :)
  • DochasDochas member
    I lover her stuff!  There was a great story about her on CBS Sunday morning - I would lover her life.  I bought the Belly Button book so far.
    TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"