Minnesota Babies

We lost the baby

I am not sure what to write. I just know that I want to get it out there that we lost the baby. I was 10 weeks by the calendar but the baby was gone by 8 weeks. It just happened last night/this morning and the wound is still fresh. I am sad/mad/confused/etc. My husband has been great but it does not make it easier. I feel like I am the only one who is going through this. 

Not sure I want to write anymore but thanks for "listening".

RJ 

Re: We lost the baby

• I am so sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  I'm so sorry.

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  I've heard the miscarriage/pregnancy loss board is very supportive if you haven't checked that out yet.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Sorry for your loss ((HUGS))
  • I am so sorry for your loss
  • I'm sorry for your loss.  The same thing happened to us last year....I was 10 weeks but when they did the US they said the baby was gone by 8 as well. It was so hard because a "fill-in" doctor said...."this is SO common."  Who wants to hear that!!  My husband did a wonderful thing.  We went to Bachman's and bought a rose bush and planted it.  It has been VERY helpful...especially seeing it bloom this summer.  When I take in the flowers my husband says it is our angel watching over us now.  I had a D & C done because it was an incomplete miscarriage and St. John's actually does something pretty cool.  They work with a cemetery that takes the fetus and puts it into the "memory pond" after it gets the ashes.  We've stopped there for some time together.  It is sometimes very helpful to join a group which is often offered at the local hospitals.  It took me quite awhile and I still think of it now.  

I am very sorry and can relate to the pain you are going through.  I hope some of the ideas I've given will help you.  I also looked at some books which helped me realize everyone heals in their own time and you shouldn't be expected to just get on with life.   

Let me know if I can offer an ear.  Again, I'm sorry for your loss.   

• I am sorry for your loss.  It is so difficult to loose the little baby that you have hoped and dreamed and prayed for.  I still miss our first baby.  The miscarriage/pregnancy loss board was helpful to me.  PM if you want to talk more.
  • So sorry. You just have to give yourself the time to take it all in. I know what a lonely place that is. Luckily your husband is there for you.

IAmPregnant Ticker

• I am very sorry for your loss. I found the mc/pl board to be very comforting when I suffered my losses. Big hugs to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss. There are no appropriate words to convey the understanding or the hurt. I hope that you continue to find support and comfort in your husband.
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• MAtoMNMAtoMN member
    I am so, so sorry for your loss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am very sorry for your loss.  I went through a miscarriage, too, and it was easily the hardest/saddest thing I have ever experienced.  It really helps to have a great support system.

You can PM me if you need to vent or talk or whatever.

• I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. We had a similar loss at nearly 10 weeks last fall, and the feelings of sad/ mad/ confused are brought back all too readily. It is in no way any consolation, but know that you are not alone even though it definitely feels that way. Please know that there are many of us thinking of you. When/ if you are ready, I agree with PP's that the MC/PL board (even if only lurking) can be a good resource.
  • I'm so sorry.
    BFP #1, 12/22/09 - DD#1 born 9/2010
    BFP #2, 12/12/11, m/c 12/25/11
    BFP #3, 3/09/12, CP 3/10/12
    BFP #4, 7/22/12, DD#2 born 4/2013

• I am so very sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I am so so sorry.... I'll be sending some healing vibes your way!
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  •  

There is no grief worse than one's own. Take your time - talk it out, don't talk about it when you don't want too - all on your own time. Take care of yourself, remember that your husband is hurting too and is dealing with it in his own way too - and that it isn't easy. HUGS

• I'm so sorry for your loss :(
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost #3 at 12.5 weeks. Take care.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"