February 2011 Moms
Options

Reglan users...Or other m/s med users!

Sounds like a drug cult haha... but seriously... How were you told to take this medication?

I was told to take it when I was nauseous but 30 mins before I eat. Well the past few days I have been getting sick almost every time I eat.... Like an hour or so after. Im not sure Reglan will help with this or not. Or if I need something else? I literally  just lost my entire lunch on the side of the highway during rush hour! My sweet daughter was like... Mommy's tummy hurt... baby makes mommy's tummy hurt :(. Bleh.... Suggestions? What meds are working for you? This is sooo different than what I had with DD. BLEH! 

TIA! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reglan users...Or other m/s med users!

• Options
    I am on the Zofran ODT, it dissolves on my tongue. It usually works withing 15 minutes. I had to go with ODT because I couldn't keep the pill down and I needed the relief. Phenergan never really worked for me and I hated feeling like I was in a coma after taking it. I would at least ask about the zofran, and maybe ask to skip the pill and go straight to the ODT. I can count on one hand how many times I've gotten sick after taking the zofran. The only thing to really be concerned about is the extreme constipation that it causes. I have to take a stool softener every night and a laxative once a week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"