Breastfeeding
Options

Hands Free Pumping Bras?

Are these worth buying?  The thing I hated the most about pumping with my last baby was holding the bottles to my breasts.  I just wonder if these work well though.  Do they actually hold them in place well?  If you like yours, please recommend the brand and how much it cost.  TIA!

Re: Hands Free Pumping Bras?

• Options
    I've heard good things about them but I have never used. It seemed like a hassel to have to put on at work for me. I use the rubberband trick and it works awesome for me. It makes me not hate pumping time as much. It becomes my eat lunch and play on my phone time.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Options
    i like mine.  it was only $30 from amazon.  it is expressly easy or something like that.  i just googled hands free pumping bra.  it stays in place.  I use it at work, it takes 2 seconds to put it on.  The bra is nice b/c I need my hands to do lots of compressions and massage while pumping.  Also, I can do some work sporadically while pumping.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't want to spend the money, so I cut holes in a cheap sports bra that are just big enough to get the smaller end of the pump shields through, and I use the sports bra to hold them on. It works great, and as pp said, I no longer hate pumping!
  • Options
    Wow!  I learned something new for sure!  Never heard of the rubberband trick before!  And, the sports bra idea is great too!  Thanks!
  • Options

I have two.  The first one is a sports bra with small slits cut in the front of it and the second (much more convenient) is a tube top with slits cut into it.  They both work great and were cheap since I made them. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    After being perscribed pumping after every nursing session I got the simple wishes bra, and I like it. No pulling on/off. It works great eveytime.
  • Options

I love my Simple Wishes one!  I got it from Amazon but saw it recently at Target in the sections with the pumps.

It is definitely worth it!   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    It's been one of the best nursing purchases I've made! Pumping was nearly impossible to do before without a mess, I couldn't hold both sides in place and turn the pump on/off, I was a disaster. The bra makes it SO much easier! Also allows you to do things like check email, read, or hold a toy for LO while you pump.
    Jude Wayne - Born 4/23/10 Violet Patricia - Born 12/5/12 Breastfeeding, baby-wearing work-at-home mom of 2 living in Rockville, MD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"