April 2011 Moms
Options

I think I will be anxious tomorrow

Tomorrow would be AF day if I weren't pregnant. I think I'll probably be running to the bathroom every 10 minutes to "check." Someone once told me to repeat this mantra: "Today I am pregnant and I love my baby." I think I will be saying that a lot until my first real appointment in September.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I think I will be anxious tomorrow

• Options

imageMrsL0908:
    Tomorrow would be AF day if I weren't pregnant. I think I'll probably be running to the bathroom every 10 minutes to "check." Someone once told me to repeat this mantra: "Today I am pregnant and I love my baby." I think I will be saying that a lot until my first real appointment in September.

Amen!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

"Today I am pregnant and I love my baby."--Yes.

I whispered to my LO last night just how much I love him or her already and will again tonight.  :D 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsL0908:

This was me this past Wednesday.  I was so nervous all day long, and kept repeating the exact phrase you mentioned.  Try to keep busy, that helped me keep my mind from drifting where I didn't want it to.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My AF would also have started today and I was slightly nervous this morning.  I totally agree with the mantra that you posted and I have been telling myself the same thing. 

I am grateful for this board and everyone on here for the support since no one knows IRL besides my DH.

• Options
    My AF is a few days late now and I'm still checking every time I use the rest room.. doesn't help that the CM is going nuts and making me think AF arrived so often!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"