Cincinnati Babies

Thanks to whomever posted about Cincy Museum..

DH and I took Brandon today.  We didn't get there until 6:45 (he napped until 5:30!), but we still had a good time.  We were able to get out, he got to play with lots of "new" toys, and it is amazing watching him see new stuff.

It was a little bit overwhelming for him at first, but we survived.  While it felt like there were a lot of people there, he could still play with most things easily.  (ball zone was a madhouse)

Re: Thanks to whomever posted about Cincy Museum..

• We really have to try that.  I am saving it for our staycation in Sept.  We were planning to go to Florida, but with SFIL being sick, we may have to go down there for other reasons, so we are holding off.  Bummed, but it gives us a week of fun here in Cincy.  I am putting that on the list.

Do you think that he was overwhelmed with the crowd?  That is my fear.  Could he play and explore without older kids running him over?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Hav2Run I think when I took DS anytime during the school year it seemed less busy, not as many older kids (unless there was a field trip).  So maybe in Sept, big kids will be back at school there will be more room to play!
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • kel716kel716 member

I'm pretty sure it was overly crowded because of the free admission from 4-8.  I heard more than one woman say to her kid "we'll come back in a month when they have this night again." 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"