December 2010 Moms
Options

clicky - where do you live?

Because I'm addicted to clicky polls...

[Poll]
Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)

Re: clicky - where do you live?

• Options

I'm boycotting this poll.  Only "East Coast" is on it!  LOL :D  I'm WEST COAST, BABY!

Edit:  Ooooh, you fixed it fast! lol

I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options

Im north of the US. Up here in Canada. ::waves:: Hey down there lovely ladies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebritne08:

I wasn't intentially excluding you - I was thinking more time zones. Whereabouts in Canada?

(And yes, I accidentally his post too early rather than 'add'... Trying to do this too quickly!)

Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • Options
    Im NW florida.. But my time zone is central soo I put central lol.
    ????????
  • Options
    West Coast here :)
    "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is about" photo theboys_zps97f6caa3.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I voted SS because I'm in Canada.
  • Options
    imagebritne08:

*like button*

• Options

What about the South? lol

I picked SS. Was going to do Midwest/Central.

Southeast Texas here!

• Options

I said SS because I'm in the South too! I'm like wait, where does La fit in? lol Cute clicky poll

• Options
    canada!
  • Options
    Currently an East Coaster but born and bred Oregonian... I more associate myself with the west coast lol.
    BFP#1 EDD 12/31/2010, Mommy's little girl Born 01/05/2011 Married My Love on 07/07/2012 BFP#1 EDD 08/14/2013. Suspected m/c 12/16/2012
  • Options
    imagemaggiemooandyou:

I said SS because I'm in the South too! I'm like wait, where does La fit in? lol Cute clicky poll

I live like 30 min away from TX/LA border, but your Northern LA, so it would probably take me about 4 hours to get to Shreveport! =)

• Options
    I voted Midwest/Central, but we're in AZ, which I consider further west than that.
  • Options
    Dana86Dana86 member
    Im the Northwest area of the West Coast Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket Even babies love the hounds
  • Options
    I live in the UK =) my husband is from California and we'll be here until 2014 as of right now =)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week
  • Options
    Arm pit Wyoming. I mean oil field in southwest Wyoming.
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimage
  • Options
    kat81kat81 member
    I lied because I put my new location instead of my current one. But I'm moving in less than a month so I think that's justified.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagewelshgirl:
    imagebritne08:

I wasn't intentially excluding you - I was thinking more time zones. Whereabouts in Canada?

(And yes, I accidentally his post too early rather than 'add'... Trying to do this too quickly!)

I know you didn't intentially forget us Northerners lol, I am in Alberta Canada, mountain standard time zone.

• Options
    kat81kat81 member
    imagewelshgirl:
    imagebritne08:

Hey if you were thinking time zones you might want to edit it to say that. I'm glad I lied and said "east coast" even though I live in the midwest now, because I'm in one of the midwest states (there are at least 3 of them) that are in the eastern time zone. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"