TTC after 35
Options

a bit discouraged...

so I had the IUI this morning.  Doc came in and said does DH have a fever or anything?  I said no, why?  Well, apparently it was a very small sample.....only got 6.4 million swimmers.   His SA came back fine and he had 32 million swimmers for that one.  Oh well, guess  we will just have to wait and see....  Huh?  I'm bummed.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: a bit discouraged...

• Options

I'm so sorry.  I totally understand why you are bummed.  But (as they like to say around here) It only takes one!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    it can still happen! our RE still did ours with 1.2 mill after wash so I had googled online and saw that for some, it did work! So with 6.4, I think, u've still got a decent chance!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto pp about only needing one!!  Don't feel too discourage...I know, easier said than done...hang in there!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hang in there!!!! 
  • Options

I believe these ladies. Think positive! It only takes one!!  I'm sending you lots of positive vibes your way!!!!  -Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options

sorry to hear about the low count.......but remember, you only need ONE!  I hope that one was in that 6.4 million!!

Good luck!  

• Options
    Keeping fingers crossed for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"