Nurseries and Baby Gear

Petunia Pickle Bottom owners come in!!!! :-)

I like the brocade bags more than the vinyl, even though I am sure the latter is easier to clean. I am looking at the Boxy Backpack. If you have a boxy backpack in the brocade do you find that it's easy to stand it up or is it  constantly falling over. That is the only thing I am concerned about. Or is it a non-issue. 

Do you find you have plenty of room in this bag? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Petunia Pickle Bottom owners come in!!!! :-)

• I have a Boxy Backpack in the brocade and I love it. I have the black brocade though so that probably helps with it not needing to be cleaned/looking dirty. I usually have bottles in the side pockets so that helps it with stablity. I have never felt like I needed more room with this bag, it has always been great. Sometimes I wish there were more inside pockets but I am a little anal and want everything just so. The pocket thing is not a big deal.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC#2 October 2011. June 2012 diagnosed with mild PCOS and both tubes blocked.
    10/1/12 miracle BFP 11/12/12 missed m/c (9w2d), baby stopped growing at 7 weeks
    1/16/13 BFP, EDD 9/27/13, m/c 1/19/13
    imagephoto rainbowleavesbadge-1_zpsa9246b63.jpg
    2/12/13 BFP, EDD 10/25/13 Please stick little one
    A stowaway on board! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I have a Boxy in Chenille, I usually have it packed so it stands no problem.  You can fit sooo much stuff in it!  I also have a Cross Town Clutch and it also has more room in it than I thought it would.  You'll love it, I addicted to PPB bags!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a Boxy Backpack in the brocade and love it!! It is silver and pink, I have had it over a year and never had an issue with it looking dirty.  There is so much room in there, I have never had a problem with it falling over or anything like that.  It still looks brand new even though I use it all of the time!  I plan on using it still for #2 when he arrives. 
  • Ditto all the PPs...I do not have a problem with it standing up....well, I did at first when it shipped to me from gilt.com, but then I stuffed it with tissue paper for a few months and stuck it in the closet. It got its shape back and is fine now. And I have heard great things about them not looking dirty. I was worried about that, but hated to look/feel of the coated ones.
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"