Pre-School and Daycare
Options

If you order pictures online, which company has the best quality?? Snapfish, Shutterfly, etc???

I am ordering DD's b-day invites (KU designed them :) )  and I want to make sure its from a company that has good quality prints.  I was going to try Snapfish, (new customer so I get 50 free prints!)  but wanted your opinion. 

Thanks girls!!

Re: If you order pictures online, which company has the best quality?? Snapfish, Shutterfly, etc???

• Options
    I've never ordered from there, but I always think Walgreens has the best quality.
  • Options
    I order from Snapfish all the time.  If you order through them, you can also choose to have them printed at your local Walgreen or Walmart and you don't pay any shipping fee.  If you do it that way, I would definitely print them at Walgreens vs. Walmart (I've picked them up from both places and Walgreens prints them MUCH better IMO).  I have been really happy w/ their print quality, but I also like Shutterfly too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Shutterfly. I ordered K's birth announcements from there that KU did and they were fab!
  • Options
    I like snapfish.  I've been using them for years and have no complaints. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I like Shutterfly or pickup from Walgreens.

I do not like Snapfish.  I've never had good quality prints from them. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    PeskyPesky member
    Shutterfly and WalGreens are great.  Costco is pretty good though still not liking this new vendor (they switched providers about 2-3 years ago).  I have not been impressed with snapfish photos -- calendars are great but not the photos.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    Love Mpix.  Best quality, hands down...but not as cheap as some of the others.  Winkflash is cheap if you wanna go cheap.  I get Christmas cards at Winkflash most years b/c I need over 100 and everyone is just gonna throw them away after the holidays.
  • Options
    Rink08Rink08 member
    I use Snapfish and have never had any problems with it. The quality of the photos are good and I can usually find coupons online to make it even cheaper than it already is. We've used it for regular pictures, xmas cards, birthday invitations, and wedding thank you's and I think they've each turned out well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"