Washington Babies
Options

GTG tomorrow!

I checked the forecast, and it's supposed to be 55 degrees at 9 a.m., and 63 by noon.  I was planning on setting up a couple of wading pools, but I don't think it will be warm enough.  I have a bunch of ride-on toys, a slide, and a play house, so there will still be plenty to do outside.

We also have a playroom/office downstairs and a bunch of toys in the living room.  Everyone is welcome to hang out inside or out. 

My home phone # is on the evite.  If you get lost, give me a call.  If you want to come but aren't on the evite, let me know and I'll add you. 

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Re: GTG tomorrow!

• Options
    Do you think noon is too late to arrive?  A has gymnastics until 11 tomorrow. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm out of town at a wedding tomorrow :(  I'm so sad that I'm going to miss meeting you all.

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm guessing that most people will be heading home for lunch & naps around that time, but you're definitely welcome to come.
  • Options
    What do you need as far as food is concerned? Or paper goods?  Let me know. I haven't committed to bring anything yet so I need a task.
  • Options
    imagejcyahne:
    I'm out of town at a wedding tomorrow :(  I'm so sad that I'm going to miss meeting you all.

Me too :)
    At least I'll get to see one bumpie tomorrow, lol...see you on the coast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagenykola:
    What do you need as far as food is concerned? Or paper goods?  Let me know. I haven't committed to bring anything yet so I need a task.

Maybe Ice?  There seems to be a lot of drinks, so something to keep it cool?  What about name tags and markers too? 

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options

I have been really looking forward to my first GTG - but my daycare twins have snotty noses and are running a bit hot... so I think we might have to pass... what do you think? :(

I'm so bummed out, DH is going out of town and I was looking forward to mom time! If DH was going to be home, I'd leave the twins home and come anyway...

Who gets sick during the summer? Oh, my boys who know I had a fun day planned... party poopers!

• Options
    It looks like I may not make it after all.  =(  We'll have to see how things go tomorrow morning, but an hour drive is kind of long for Livy and I by ourselves if people are only going to be hanging out for about 2 hours.  We shall see though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

everyone have a great time! I will be thinking of you and all I am missing.

but wish me luck. I run the great urban race in Seattle tomorrow.

Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• Options
    Missed out on this one, but would love to hear about future GTG.  It would be fun to meet you guys!  I get to meet one tomorrow at our baby class!  btw, I'm way up north in Mville.  Have fun!
  • Options

I can't wait! 

C, the best way for me to get around with my kids is with their stroller, since I can't carry all 3 at once.  It fits through nearly all house doors.  What do you think about this?

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"