Oregon Babies

Baby sitters for a night out..

Do any of you mamas have a recommendation for a babysitter for a night out? My best friend is getting married at the end of August and all of my normal sitters are going to the wedding.  I sent an inquiry in to the people at www.sitterselection.com as I'd seen them recommended before, but never got a response at all.. So I'm kind of over them.

Any other ideas? :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Baby sitters for a night out..

• Me! LOL...she could come play with Lana. :)
  • imageamyknjones:
    Me! LOL...she could come play with Lana. :)

Is it weird that I'd feel bad asking a friend to watch because not only will it be for like, 5 or 6 hours.. Morgan is a puker and pukes ALL OVER EVERYTHING.. :(

But if you REALLY want her to come and play, I can pay! :)

• Loading the player...
  • I can't believe they didn't get back to you, I've used them a million times and love them!

I'm going to facebook email you my list of sitters!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagejoleine:

imageamyknjones:

Is it weird that I'd feel bad asking a friend to watch because not only will it be for like, 5 or 6 hours.. Morgan is a puker and pukes ALL OVER EVERYTHING.. :(

When is the wedding you are going to? And pukers don't bother me. Lana was a puker too. :)

• imageamyknjones:
    imagejoleine:

imageamyknjones:

When is the wedding you are going to? And pukers don't bother me. Lana was a puker too. :)

Its August 21st at 5pm very close to our houses.  :)

• imagejoleine:
    imageamyknjones:
    imagejoleine:

imageamyknjones:

Its August 21st at 5pm very close to our houses.  :)

If Amy can't, I'm pretty sure I can! I'll look when I get home if she can't do it. :) I would love to play with her before you take her away to NYC! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"