Upstate NY Babies
Options

Gymboree classes- anyone been?

Has anyone been to Gymboree classes with their LO? I work full-time but my husband is home with my DD during the day and I was thinking this could be something they could do during the week, but I'm not sure just how worth it it is.  

Mama to 4 kids: girl 2009, boy 2010, girl 2012, boy 2014

www.herenowus.com

Re: Gymboree classes- anyone been?

• Options

I haven't personally been to the classes, but DS goes to them with our sitters.  The "family" (ie- all ages) music class wasn't such a big hit for him as I'm told it was a little too chaotic with all the different age groups running around banging instruments, although I hear that can be very instructor dependent.  Right now he is taking Art class, which is 18-24ish mos which he absolutely loves.  He's always bringing home cute little projects and I'm always hearing about how he just runs in and greets all his little friends and goes nuts for all the different mediums they use (ie- moon sand, fingerpaint, potting plants, simple sculpting, etc)  He brings home the cutest projects!  Plus he's missed probably 3 classes in the last 6 wks due to vacation, sleeping in, family in town, and gymboree just let us credit those sessions to the next quarter rather than losing the time (which was awfully nice of them considering it was completely our fault he didn't show up any of those times).  

Now we're thinking of enrolling him in the toddler gymnastics (22-26 mos, I think class) starting next month.  We like to sign him up for classes though to give the nannies things to do with him outside the house.  Overall, I think other than the family music class, we've been rather impressed with gymboree. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"