Stay at Home Moms

Is anyone over here doing the 30DS?

I know there is a fitness check in but I though that it might be nice to have some motivation to do this every day.  Is there anyone else on the SAHM board doing this?  I just started tonight and did level 1.  I've been running for about 4 months but the heat of this time of year is zapping my energy even while inside so devoting an hours worth of energy just is not cutting it.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is anyone over here doing the 30DS?

• I was doing it (and doing really well on it) but we moved a month ago and things have been so crazy.  We haven'tg even hooked up the DVD player yet

I definitely plan on getting back into it, I felt like it was a good workout for only being 20 minutes. 

Oh and IMO, Level 2 was the hardest.  I was feeling pretty good about myself, having mastered L1 and then came crashing back to reality with L2 - it took me a while to really master that one.  L3 was challenging, but not as difficult as L2

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • I'm doing it as well. I am currently on day 14 and on level 2. I have already lost the weight and now I am trying to tone but I have to admit that I am getting a little dejected. I am not seeing the results I want. DD's church dedication is next Sunday and I was hoping to be in better shape than I am now.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just bought the dvd and plan on starting it tomorrow. 
  • I was doing it last fall but had to stop before really getting into it, as I got pregnant. I never got past level 1, and wasn't all that into it yet, but really liked it! I plan on doing it again once I get the "all-clear" from the OB on the 10th.
    Awesome pic of hubby and DS#1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"My 101 List - Updating asap, I swear!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"