Cleveland Babies
Options

Photog recommendations?

I really want to have pics done of DH, DD, and I where DH and I met (John Carroll U.). We live in Philly but come back to the area often to visit family. Can someone recommend a family photographer that would do on location photos?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Photog recommendations?

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member

I've been using Tami Musick and LOVE her work (and her prices). We have done 2 family sessions over the past 2 years for me and have another lined up in about a month. Looking forward to it! She comes to our house, but will work with any location you like. Link to her blog:

https://tamaramusick.wordpress.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There was a woman who posted on here once, I think her name was elizabeth pruitt.  I don't know her personally but she recently photographed a friend's wedding and the pictures are very good.  might look into it--i believe she has a website.  elizabethpruittphoto.com or something like that.  no clue about prices or anything. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

www.jasonaugustine.com

I know I may be a little biased, but my boyfriend and father-to-be is a fantastic photographer. He currently has some great pictures of his niece and nephew under the 'portrait' section of his website. And his sister just had her baby two weeks ago, so I'm sure there will be plenty more pictures added to his page very soon. We're both very excited about all the pictures we are going to be able to take of our baby, so we are going to be using her baby for lots of practice. (I'm so excited!!!!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"