TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Today's edition of you've been here too long when...

A website comes up with an error that says "generic error", but you read "genetic error" and think to yourself, of course, that figures.
imageimage
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks

Re: Today's edition of you've been here too long when...

• Options

Ugh.  Crazy how our brains rewire isn't it?  I was at a meeting on tuesday where the term RE was thrown around like crazy.  Took me the first half hour to switch from thinking reproductive endocrinologist to resident engineer. 

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Options

When I read "generic error" in your post, I saw genetic.

We are all totally fvcked in the head at this point.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So as I am reading your post I automatically read "generic error" as genetic error before you even typed it.  Right there with ya!
  • Options
  • Options
    Kristy, I heart you.
  • Options
    I can't help but laugh.  My brain has rewired to think of everything in terms of TTC too.
    Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

(((hugs)))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    When you misread labels at work and think of ttcal things. For example today I was working on a planogram and one label said FH, all I could think of was fertile ho and had no clue what it was suppose to mean. Then after thinking about it I realize they meant fh as facial hair.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"