Cincinnati Babies

S/O 90's Rap

Since it looks like I have a few more hours of the most boring part of my job (quality review), the only way I can get through is if I listen to some killer jams.  That said, please recommend some random songs to keep me entertained.  Right now, I'm listening to Sir-Mix-A-Lot's "Posse On Broadway."

ETA:  Moving on to JJ Fad's "Supersonic."

Re: S/O 90's Rap

• How about some Tupac or Eminem. Or maybe some Bone Thugs N Harmony.
  • not 90s rap, but how bout some hanson? lol! i will fully admit to rockin out to mmbop when no one is here Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Bel Biv Devoe definitely! I would go with their classic Poison.  Then maybe some Ton Loc, Rump shaker, Mase & finish it with some Biggie (RIP.... ((while pouring out some champagne I have stashed in my desk in remembrance))
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • They used Poison a few weeks ago on So You Think You Can Dance and it was awesome!  Could definitely go for Rump Shaker... all I wanna do is zoom a zoom zoom zoom and a poom poom!  Just shake your rump!

If you're listening to Sir Mix a lot you've definitely got to listen to Baby Got Back :)  How about Ice Ice Baby, lol?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Want to know why I was so embarrassed to be in the band in high school? Because we once had to perform Rump Shaker. Yup. With a dance. And rap the part "all I wanna do is zooma zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom! Just shake your rump!"

I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. And then die some more. 

image Ready to rumble.
  • Good suggestions...keep them coming.

Rachel - I <3 you and I think we share a brain.

::turns up Biggie and Bone Thugs "Notorious Thugz" and thinks fondly of the summer of '98::

• imageKristenBtobe:

Want to know why I was so embarrassed to be in the band in high school? Because we once had to perform Rump Shaker. Yup. With a dance. And rap the part "all I wanna do is zooma zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom! Just shake your rump!"

I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. And then die some more. 

That is classic!  How many parents were in the stands wondering what all that really meant?  HA!

• <3 this post.

Snoop, Dre, LL Cool J, Lauryn Hill (I can't remember the name of the group she was with!), Mary J. Blige, Outkast, Beastie Boys, Run DMC...oh the possibilities are endless!

• lauren hill's solo album the miseducation of lauren hill

the fugees - that's her group

Warren G - regulators

Jon B

montell jordan

i am totally reminiscing now!

• Ooh, I forgot Outkast!  Outkast and Sublime were two of the "soundtracks" of my high school years :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"