Parenting after 35

Got mistaken for Keira's grandma today!

After Keira's speech therapy session, the therapist brought her out and was talking to me and Keira said something, and she was like, "You want something from mommy?  Or, I mean, from your grandma?"

WTF?  I know I have that one strand of gray in the front, but I don't look like anyone's grandma!  Angry

Re: Got mistaken for Keira's grandma today!

Time to find a new speech therapist because that lady is crazy! image

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ??? In your photos, I've always thought you look younger..definitely not grandmotherly.

• Loading the player...
  • She should know that if there is even a teeny bit of doubt in her mind she should always, always guess younger.  SHEESH!

Plus you no way look like a grandmother, unless you and Keira's fictional mother were both teens when you got pregnant. 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • As I saw your recent pic with the purple crown, I can say you do NOT look like a grandmother unless Amy's scenario played out.

What IS it with people?  Poor gotcha and now you... WTF?

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Awwww H*LLLLLLLLS NO!

You don't look anywhere near a g'ma. A little ironic that k's speech therapist put her foot in her mouth. She is not so good with the talkie-talkie, huh?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemama.bear:

Time to find a new speech therapist because that lady is crazy! image

Exactly what I was thinking.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • First of all, that's lame.

Second, (but actually my first crazy thought when I read your post) did she know you were K's someone? Otherwise, why was she handing over your kid to someone whose identity was uncertain to her?

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"