TTC after 35
Options

Bar's open

And boy do I need a drink!  I'm doing shots of Jagermeister, many, many of them!!!!!  We are trying to get the closing done for my house that we are selling and it is not going well....  stupid title company didn't request payout soon enough and now the people might not be able to afford to wait till Tuesday and the deal might fall through...............

So, I don't have any $ question today.

Help yourselves to whatever you want.

Baby dust to all!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bar's open

• Options

Thanks shyn!  You must have been reading my mind about NEEDING a drink today!!  Sorry to hear about the deal potentially falling thru -- I sure hope that doesn't happen and that everything works out for you guys!

Beer  Beer  Beer   Definitely forsee these in my immediate future!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ALF222ALF222 member
    I definitely need it after my flight home from Omaha was cancelled yesterday and I sat in the Denver airport for eight hours! I'm thinking Cosmopolitan today! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    "Bar's Open" Good...I am ready for the weekend!   Pass on the Jagermeister.  Makes me sick every time.   I'll have a Cosmo for starters followed by an Alabama Slammer.  Please keep them coming. 
    TTC #1 since 9/07
    Dx MFI, AMA, Endo, AMH .16
    Lap 10/09 Removed endometrioma, stage IV endo and adhesions
    Lap 2/10 Endometrioma cysts & adhesions returned.
    Ivf #1 4/10 Antagonist, ET Cancelled.
    IVF #2 2/11 A/ACP+E2V C/P
    IVF #3 6/11 Letrozole/Antagonist BFN
    IVF #4 11/11 Low stim Antagonist BFN
    Lap 3/12 Lap & Selective HSG
    Many cycles of Letrozole and LP HCG w/TI and LDN
    IVF #5 8/12 Low stim BFN
    IUI #1 10/12 BFN br> S&PAIFW
  • Options

*rummages through bar* ahhh there's my trusty friend Stoli's. *hugs bottle*

Drinks 

I got my second MMR vaccine today and I will be getting a visitor soon which means I only have one more month to go before I start my injections.  Party!!!

• Options

Shyn, I'm so sorry your closing is so stressful.  I will keep my fingers crossed that it all works out.

I would like a bottle of prosecco, and I'm going to give everyone a glass to toast cbeney's BFP and to also toast that it starts a chain reaction of BFPs on this board!

Also a round of fertilita's for the house! (so fun buying rounds when the booze is free!)

• Options

After reading mmz's post I'm declaring this INJUSTICE FRIDAY!   (or just Sour Friday in my case).  Everyone seems to be having a rough day...I've got this next round:  How 'bout lemon drop shots, gals?   **gulp, pucker, sigh***   ahhhh.  Cheers...bring on the effing weekend already, right?!

-Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options
    imageredsoxbono:

Shyn, I'm so sorry your closing is so stressful.  I will keep my fingers crossed that it all works out.

I would like a bottle of prosecco, and I'm going to give everyone a glass to toast cbeney's BFP and to also toast that it starts a chain reaction of BFPs on this board!

Also a round of fertilita's for the house! (so fun buying rounds when the booze is free!)

Hear, hear!  Yumm... love prosecco and would love to toast cbeney!  Keep that BFP wave going!  It's CD1 for me :( so I'm drinking virtually and literally... can also use one because we're moving this weekend and would love to get away from all these boxes, if only in my mind! 

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options

I am sorry to hear about the closing troubles =(  What a pain!!!

I am working until Monday, so I will have to watch all you ladies have fun as I sip my virgin daiquiris! 

• Options

Wow, Shy, sounds like you really do NEED that drink........that sounds so frustrating!

I'll be making myself a shot of Jack, with a beer chaser........rough week all around.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"