Stay at Home Moms
Options

Anyone work for a direct sell company?

I've been a SAHM/SAHW since I got pg with DS. But my husband works for a direct sell company (he works at the home office of thirty-one) and I am really considering becoming a consultant for them, and trying to do maybe one party a week. The start up cost is pretty low (99.00), and even if I hate it, I would be thrilled to have all the prodcucts you get in the start-up kit! lol. I guess I'm just a little bit nervous about trying something that is so new to me!

So, anyone have any similar experience? I would LOVE some input!

Re: Anyone work for a direct sell company?

• Options
    I do Dove Chocolate Discoveries. Right now it works okay because I'm able to start the parties at 7pm and my youngest goes to bed at 6:30.  I'm a pretty sucky sales person though so, while it serves its purpose to pay for my girls music class/dance class/zoo passes, I don't make the money that I probably could be if I put more effort into it. I will say it's fun though!! (and our kit is a little cheaper right now.  lol!) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been a Tastefully Simple consultant for a year and a half and LOVE it!!!  You definitely get out of it what you put in it, but for me, it's the perfect job.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrs.Reem:
    I do Dove Chocolate Discoveries. Right now it works okay because I'm able to start the parties at 7pm and my youngest goes to bed at 6:30.  I'm a pretty sucky sales person though so, while it serves its purpose to pay for my girls music class/dance class/zoo passes, I don't make the money that I probably could be if I put more effort into it. I will say it's fun though!! (and our kit is a little cheaper right now.  lol!) 

I had never heard of the Dove Chocolate program until last week! I saw it on the back of a magazine. Sounds really cool!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"