Cincinnati Babies
Options

Do you ever wish you knew for sure who was reading your posts?

I do.

Something happened today but I am not going to post about it because I feel uneasy having people I don't "know" read it. It's weird how I really feel like I can trust all the regulars around here.....

Ever wonder who is lurking?

Re: Do you ever wish you knew for sure who was reading your posts?

• Options

Yes, especially when I post about things like peeing my pants and taking my baby into a bar.  Embarrassed

BTW - I'm STILL at work!  Ugh!!!

Lastly - post about it on our (super secret) FB page.  Now we're all dying to know!  Stick out tongue

• Options

YES! There are so many things that I would like to post but I also worry about people reading. I would post much more if I wasn't so concerned with that. Sucks that some people just like to be nosey and invade privacy!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

yep and I want to know about this super secret FB page.

I went to a national GTG for SAIF board in Chicago and there was this girl who no one knew, but she knew all of us, FB friends with all of us and has a fake FB page to be friends with us.

It was a little, okay a lot creepy.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I used to be but thanks to the media all you have to do is Google us and you can find out all about our whole sordid life.  (Please don't.)

• Options

Babs!! Gah!! That is terrible! Why, why, why?!!?

I didn't mean to tease you guys, I just feel really uncomfortable sharing.I am afraid I will be judged. It was a horrific mom moment and I am just beside myself today. Thank goodness both boys are napping, I have been sobbing.

• Options
    imageMelissaMc22:

Babs!! Gah!! That is terrible! Why, why, why?!!?

I didn't mean to tease you guys, I just feel really uncomfortable sharing.I am afraid I will be judged. It was a horrific mom moment and I am just beside myself today. Thank goodness both boys are napping, I have been sobbing.

I don't know what it is, but if there is one thing I know about you Melissa... you are anything but a horrific mom.  Just remember we all make mistakes, we aren't perfect, but as long as you love you children that's the most important thing in the world.  Unconditional love.  :)

Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry you had a bad day Melissa. Hugs! I'm all ears if you want to call and unload.
  • Options

ALL.THE.TIME!!!!!!!!!

I would post a ton more than I do but I am afraid of having something out there on a public board. My other board is private and I have often thought about starting one but I wasn't sure if any of you would frequent it also. I think it is only something like $3 ot $6 a month to keep it private.

• Options

Yep.  I always wonder.  Especially when I post something dumb and random, and it gets a ton of views.  I don't worry so much about the regulars here, but more about the lurkers who have never posted that add to the view count.  I know for sure that I have one IRL person stalking my posts.  I post, and within a day or two, the person is asking questions in person randomly about something I posted.  Without telling me that they saw it here.  I now know where it is coming from since I have posted a few things here and not on FB.  Then I get the dumb beat around the bush silly questions or talk.  Hey lurker stalker...out yourself here, or just be honest that you read what I posted online.  Okthxbye.

For those who are my FB friends, I do always delete any references to TB or TN on my wall because I don't need my IRL peeps stalking me over here.   I do think we need to make use of that super secret board more for the things we want to post in more confidence.  That is a great idea.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    YES! Which is why I switched my nest name to Chels when we were dealing with all the IF stuff.  So now I am posting on here and no one really knows it's me! I am friends with most of you on FB, but I don't want to say my name on here b/c I know there are tons of lurkers!
  • Options
    hav2run - I can look into setting it up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"