Pregnant after IF

XP: FET ladies

We are gearing up for a FET in September.  We have 3 snowbabies and plan on putting in 2 as long as they make the thaw.  How many did you transfer and what grade were they?  What were your results?

I am just curious.  I know the success rates are lower and after 4 IVF's to get my son, I am not very optimistic...more of a revere psych thing.  However when I got pregnant with Luke we put in a 7 cell grade A and 6 cell grade A and we have a 7,6 and 6 all grade A frozen. I want it to work so bad but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Thanks for indulging me!

Re: XP: FET ladies

• We did a 5aa and 4aa blast (those were the grades at freeze, not thaw.) twins!
  • We had 4 frozen and 2 survived the thaw. My RE doesn't grade them but the were both blasts and he described one of them as a beautiful blast. One of them stuck. Good luck with your FET!

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
    *Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much for your stories ladies!  I am feeling more hopeful about it maybe working!  Thanks again and H&H 9 months to you girls!
  • Hi!

We transferred 2 embryos..the clinic thawed 3 to get our 2 to transfer. My clininc also did not grade the embryos but we were told they were good ones! Both stuck...

Good Luck!!! I found the FET a very easy process!

MFI DH-diagnosed with cancer- had an unrelated bone marrow transplant 1st IVF-cancelled 2 embryos BFN 1st FET cycle started 2010- BFP Please Please Stick! Baby girl born 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"