Parenting after 35
Options

Thank you Bea and Nicholas!

Thank you for taking the time to come up and see Delaney and me!  And thank you for the musical giraffe - it is so cute, and can tell it will become Delaney's new favorite toy.  I don't know about Nicholas, but Delaney fell right to sleep after we got back to the room! Sleep

Ladies - Bea is just as sweet (if not sweeter) in person as she is online!  It felt as if we'd known each other for years - and she has a fabulous baby belly! SmileAnd Nicholas is quite the little charmer - he didn't let the fact that he's still fighting a cold/ear infection keep him from charming everyone around him!  We had a wonderful lunch and got some cute pics of the babes together.  It'll take me a few days until I get back home before I can upload any - Bea will probably be able to upload before I do.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thank you Bea and Nicholas!

• Options
    I just love bumpie get-togethers! Can't wait to see pictures.
    Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad you guys could meet up. It's fun hearing that more Bumpies are starting to connect IRL.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great! I can't wait to see the pictures.
  • Options
    Yay!  I can't wait to see pictures!  I saw Bea's, you look great!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

nonono, thank YOU for taking the time to meet with us.  This was the highlight of my week (heck even my month!)....we both had a great time and yep, N fell right asleep in the car as well.  All that flirting with Delaney got him all worked up ! ..... LOL!  

It was truly a pleasure to meet you IRL, you are truly such a genuinely sweet person and I hope we can do this again sometime soon. Big Smile

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's wonderful! I'm so glad you and Nicholas were feeling up to the visit, Bea.  And I can't wait to see pics of everyone.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"