South Florida Babies
Options

Friday Confessions Anyone?

TGIF Ladies! I thought we could use a round of Friday (FF) Confessions :-)

I am taking a half-day today to go to the spa for a massage and a pedicure and am hoping and praying that massaging the pressure points kick me into labor. I know it is a shot in the dark but I am so mentally and physically DONE being pregnant.

Who is next???? :-)

Re: Friday Confessions Anyone?

• Options

Hi Allison! Happy Friday!!!!!! Enjoy that massage - I hope your plan works!

My confession is that tomorrow is my husband's little birthday gtg. His birthday is on Monday and so I am having a small party with our nearest and dearest. Dominoes themed! The game, not the pizza (and yes, I have had to explain this!). He loves playing dominoes.

I have prepared ZIP for the party. I have been meaning to hit Party City all week long and just have not. So...after work today it is. Or Sophia and I sneak out tomorrow morning and get some stuff. He is anti-decorations but HELLO, whether he knows it or not - he needs balloons. :)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yay its Friday!!!

Ive got a busy weekend.. But it should be fun!

Good news: Me and the kids walked to the park last night (about a mile away) well I walked they rode their bikes.  I did throw up on the way home but I didn't feel horrible afterwards.. so thats progress. 

Confessions: Oh and me and DH got to play ping pong or tennis whatever you guys call it.. And I didn't even throw up.. So thats even bigger progress..

Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLizC78:

Confessions: Oh and me and DH got to play ping pong or tennis whatever you guys call it.. And I didn't even throw up.. So thats even bigger progress..

Stick out tongue

I don't think I'll tell Jimmy you called it Ping Pong. He may get offended! Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMellyMelB:
    imageLizC78:

Stick out tongue

I don't think I'll tell Jimmy you called it Ping Pong. He may get offended! Stick out tongue

LMAO @ ping pong!!!!!  That may be a variation of tennis :) 

image image

• Options
    imageMellyMelB:
    imageLizC78:

Stick out tongue

I think he would be more offended that I told a whole message board that we got it on rather than what I called it.. Embarrassed

• Options
    imageLizC78:

Stick out tongue

I'm LOL at "ping pong" ... made me think of a quickie :-) haha.

• Options

LOL @ ping pong

I just woke up from a really steamy dream with Javier Bardem and I wish I could've slept in longer.

• Options

DH and I have begun nesting, but on the wrong side of the house!  LOL  Remember the big decoration project I had going on (still going on but we got progress), that has been our main focus... and now DH is getting quotes for the terrace (finally)!  Nothing has been done to the boys room.  It is a complete mess.  Anything I buy for them, I just place on the bed in the room and walk out.  I really hope to go baby furniture shopping this weekend.

Progress - I think I found their bedding / room decor!  PBK came out w/ a Curious George set that is adorable!  It is basically the primary colors, w/ sheets of CG... and I'm going to get the decals of CG for the wall too (also sold at PBK, but will search Etsy too).

DH's confession - I told him last night about the bedding idea.  This morning, he actually put on Curious Geroge cartoons and watched the whole episode.  : )

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagecocojack10:

DH's confession - I told him last night about the bedding idea.  This morning, he actually put on Curious Geroge cartoons and watched the whole episode.  : )

Too cute.. My kids were watching it this morning too..

They have these hard cover curious george books which have like 6 stories in them and I love them.. So do the kids..

• Options
    imageLizC78:
    imagecocojack10:

Too cute.. My kids were watching it this morning too..

They have these hard cover curious george books which have like 6 stories in them and I love them.. So do the kids..

I've seen them at Marshalls... and the only reason I haven't gotten them is b/c they have been destroyed!  Hopefully Costco has them (love that place), and I plan on displaying them in their room on book rack (like the one Eve was in search for a few wks back).  : )

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I <3 Curious George!  I love it for the theme!

• Options
    imageMellyMelB:
    imageLizC78:

Stick out tongue

Hey now, no need to get offended.  Have you seen those world championship ping pong matches?  They get WAY more intense than tennis. Lol. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I am so Happy!  My dad is flying in tonight for 5 days!

Confession: A good part of the house is a pretty bad mess!  I do not feel like picking or cleaning up!  Aside from watching DD I am being completely lazy and I'm afraid I'll regret it tonight and I'll be running around putting things in bags under the bed so that my dad can find a decent place to stay in!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    TGIF! I'm so friggin happy it's Friday. I'm tired and cranky and I'd like nothing other than to be lying on the beach, drink in one hand, book in the other. In fact, my confession is that instead of working, I'm researching hotels on Miami Beach to see if I can convince DH into taking a spontaneous mini-vacay this weekend. Devil

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are TTC and I should O by Tuesday or Wednesday.  We are playing tennis, ping pong, and even vollyball all this weekend through Thursday! 
  • Options

imageFutureHernandez:
    We are TTC and I should O by Tuesday or Wednesday.  We are playing tennis, ping pong, and even vollyball all this weekend through Thursday! 

AHH!! Of course you are, you sneaky one. How wonderful! GL and tons of baby dust to you and DH!!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageFutureHernandez:

Enjoy your marathon weekend!  ::baby dust::

-- Jackie
  • Options

I have a TTC confession but I can't confess it because certain IRL people stalk me on here *side eye*

• Options
    AlbahAlbah member

"Ping pong"...hmm...I must start playing some of that! ;) Yeah, we haven't been to good in this department during this pregnancy. Oh, there's confession #1!  hahaha

Confession #2 - I have dropped my ideas of wanting to give birth as late as possible. Even though I probably will give birth closer to my due date, I now secretly wish I can go a little sooner.

But I hope you all enjoy ping pong, TTC, parties, vacations, massages (had one yesterday and it was great!!!) etc. this weekend :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

LMAO @ ping pong!!

I've been hooked on HGTV.  Told DH that I wanted a nail gun badly.  (I dont know what for, but I just want one.  They just so useful. LOL)  He dropped his head in disappointment and walked away demanding the 2 seconds of listening time back.  Wilted Flower   Sad  LOL

Jason & Patricia 5/28/06

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"