Two Under 2

When do you exercise?

I need to exercise.  I just do not know when I am going to find time. With a 5 week old and a 2yr old I am tired all of the time.

Re: When do you exercise?

• lkf041lkf041 member

My advice is workout at home...it's easy to do that when one of them is napping.  Trying to actually go to the gym just doesn't happen for me anymore.

DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I walk every morning for 30 minutes.  I have a double stroller.  My 18 month old goes in the front and my 7 month old goes in the back.  I've been doing this for awhile now and it works for me.  It's great to get some fresh air and exercise at the same time.  I live in Florida so I have to go early in the morning before it gets too hot. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I take belly dance classes with friends after the kids are in bed.  DH stays home with them and gets some time to himself, and I get to exercise and spend a little time with my girlfriends.
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Well, I only have one, so that probably makes it easier.  I walk in the early mornings with DD, before it gets too hot.  We go for 30-60 minutes depending on how I'm feeling.  And I swim in the evenings when DH gets home.  I do each activity 3-4 times a week.
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • When do I exercise?  EVERYDAY.  In my mind.  :)

I haven't really found the time (or motivation) to work it into my schedule yet, but I'm considering signing up for a class in the evenings.  I did this after DS was born, and just signing up for it motivated me to go.  AND it was good for DH to have an evening alone with with LO.  Can't wait for him to have an evening alone with TWO LOs!

• I only have 1 right now - but I'll be continuing with Stroller Strides.  I've been doing it for over a year now and since there are set days and times it helps motivate me.  It's also my socializations hour.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"