Indiana Babies
Options

Pretzel M&Ms

OMG. Love.  I did not need this new vice.

Last pregnancy was salt and pepper chips.  Guess this baby has a sweet tooth =)

Re: Pretzel M&Ms

• Options
    Your baby is not alone~ mine loves them too :)  I think its the sweet/salty combo.  We mixed the pretzel and peanut butter M&M's on a recent road trip.  That was heaven :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    those things are most fantastic!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love them too.  At least they are lower in fat and calories than regular m&ms!  :)
  • Options

imagemrs.melluvslogan:
    I love them too.  At least they are lower in fat and calories than regular m&ms!  :)

And that is just the justification that I needed!

• Options
    Really?  I love the whole chocolate/pretzel combo, but I was disappointed with them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageshauna060708:

imagemrs.melluvslogan:

And that is just the justification that I needed!

I justify eating the peanut butter ones because they have more protein.  lol.

• Options
    One of my favorite bloggers just made brownies with them.  Yum!
  • Options
    I have been dying to try those...I'm trying to resist as much as I can because I fear that once I have one I'll want them all the time!  I also have a major sweet tooth!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageheatherchelle:
    Really?  I love the whole chocolate/pretzel combo, but I was disappointed with them.

Ditto this Sad  I wanted to love them, but was disappointed with the overall taste and the fact that there were like 5 in a bag.

• Options

imagemrs.melluvslogan:
    One of my favorite bloggers just made brownies with them.  Yum!

Oh my, those brownies look delicious!  I might try them out for my girl's night Bachelorette watch on Monday!  Thanks for the recipe!  Big Smile

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"