Stay at Home Moms
Options

i envy you all...

more & more, i wish i could be a stay at home. i miss DS SOOO much when i'm at work, and it isn't getting any easier. i took a "mental health" day yesterday because i just wanted to be home with him.... lucky you ladies Smile
Mommy to MonsterMan on January 27, 2010 - 9lbs.5oz. 21" Mommy to "Shnoobs" on August 8, 2011 - 5lbs.15oz. 19 1/2" "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other"-Audrey Hepburn

Re: i envy you all...

• Options

:) hang in there.

Either side of the fence has its pro's and con's.

There are plenty of times I envy/miss being able to go into my office, shut my door and focus on something 100%. Or I miss being able to eat lunch without my toddler's hands in my food or wanting my drink.... or being able to go to the bathroom without an audience. :)

I definitely consider myself lucky though- and happy with my decision- MOST of the time! :)

hope it gets easier for you! Hugs.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, there are a lot of days when I envy you!
  • Options
    thank you ladies :)
    Mommy to MonsterMan on January 27, 2010 - 9lbs.5oz. 21" Mommy to "Shnoobs" on August 8, 2011 - 5lbs.15oz. 19 1/2" "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other"-Audrey Hepburn
  • Options
    It is wonderful, nothing I'd rather be doing in the long-run and I'm very lucky - BUT... lots of days where I am envious of your position, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I agree with pp that both situations have pros and cons. I love staying at home with my children and wouldn't trade it for anything BUT there are days that I miss going to work, having adult interaction, peaceful lunches, etc. I am lucky to be able to stay home but I envy your position sometimes too.

Hang in there. I hope it gets easier for you. Hugs.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KL777KL777 member
    Hugs!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options

imageMrs.Hizzo:

Yes  Oh ya, me too! The grass is always greener... right ;)

But thank you for sharing with us. It makes me feel good to hear that on a rough day! :)

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

imageMrs.Hizzo:

this!

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options

Thank you to all the ladies that said they sometimes get envious of working moms.  For the most part, I completely enjoy staying home with DD and wouldn't trade it for the world.  However, there are "those days" when I just feel like I'm losing my mind (and myself) and need a break.  Then I feel terrible for having those feelings - like having them makes me ungrateful or means I'm a "bad mom".

It's good to know that I'm not alone in feeling that way sometimes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• Options
    imageHarrietNJMommy:

imageMrs.Hizzo:

this!

Same here. 

We are all mommies-  and that's whats great about the Bump/Nest, we support each other- hang in there! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageJAM2000:
    imageHarrietNJMommy:

imageMrs.Hizzo:

this!

Same here. 

We are all mommies-  and that's whats great about the Bump/Nest, we support each other- hang in there! 

Absolutely and you are more than WELCOME to come post here anytime!   We're all in this together!  ;)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"