Parenting after 35
Options

Aaron's Eyes are Fine

I took him to the pediatric ophthalmologist today and it's just pseudo-strabismus and nothing else.  I'm relieved his eyes are fine but am a bit concerned about the return of his head tilt.   So I'm going to contact Aaron's pedi and ask for a script for a re-eval by his physical therapist.

And I don't know HOW he knew the nurse was going to put drops in his eyes, but Aaron did. I had to hold him down and help pry his eyes open. It was crazy.  And he was not very cooperative during the exam. I'm glad that's over with. He's better with shots--less crying. 

So beyond worrying that the spasmodic torticollis has returned, he's completely healthy and his next doctor's visit will be a well visit at 1 year.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: Aaron's Eyes are Fine

• Options
    Hurray for his eyes!  I hope his head tilt is just a personality quirk, and not torticollis returning!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    so glad to hear his eyes are fine... and hopefully the head tilt is nothing.
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Great news, Robyn!

What a relief. Those eye appointments are no fun!

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    steverstever member

I'm so glad his eyes are fine and am also hoping the head tilt is just something he likes to do and not a return o the torticolis.

And I'm so sorry for little A having to go through all that to get the drops into his eyes. Sorry for you too.

Here's to an awesome 12 month appointment!

• Options
    M.AmyM.Amy member
    Phew!
  • Options
    Oh I am so glad to hear this!
  • Options
    So happy about his eyes, what a relief!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Maybe he knows how cute the head tilt looks in photos?

Seriously, it is glad to hear that Aaron's eyes are good.  Hopefully you can get him checked by the PT and all will be well.

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    We should all be given lessons in wrestling. Glad his eyes are fine. You don't seem to catch too many breaks.
  • Options
    One less thing to worry about - so glad his eyes checked out ok...  :o)
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so glad there is nothing wrong with his eyes.  One less worry in your life.  And you deserve the break right now. 
  • Options

imagebusybea:
    One less thing to worry about - so glad his eyes checked out ok...  :o)

This!

• Options
    Oh I am so glad it went well. I hope the eval for the head tilt goes as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"