TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Colinda

You have one week to figure out how to get to Philly for the Buffett concert.  That is all.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Colinda

• OMG, I would soooooooo love to!!!!

Fins to the east!!!!!

Ok, but listen to how awesomesauce my Labor Day is going to be. I have gone to many a Labor Day weekend show in DC, but cannot this year. (Fvcking IVF) But I don't think my usual DC group is going anyway, because also on Labor Day, Boise State (DH is from Boise and most of his fam went to BSU) is playing Virginia Tech (most of my fam went to Tech) on neutral turf, FedEx field. (Ok, so maybe that isn't that neutral) ETA: if you're not that up on your college football, this is not only a great inter-family rivalry game, it's also pretty The Game of the Year even for those who have no ties to either team. It's a brilliant, creative offense versus a psychic, staunch defense.

So we are going to have a football party at the divided House o' Colinda with the Buffett concert on Radio Margaritaville in the background!!!!!!!!! Hell to the yeah. With, of course, cheeseburgers (I like mine with lettuce and onion and regular ketchup) and margaritas.

• Maybe I'll just book a trip to Arizona then!  haha

That does sound like a blast.  I love listening to the concerts on Sirius too.  We used to do it at the shore all the time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"