Houston Babies

Is it silly to get DH to drive his own car?

When we get going in football season(more in the end of Oct/Nov) Two nights out of the week he'll be at football games. On Thursday sub varsity games out of town. On Fridays either at home or away. I'll be there with my team on the away games.

He(and I) always ride the bus to games.  I'm starting to get nervous we will be at a game and I'll go into labor!  Would it be a silly idea to start having him drive his truck and follow the bus as we get closer to the due date?

Re: Is it silly to get DH to drive his own car?

• not silly at all!  i'd do the same thing if i were you  :)  i guess if you didnt have your own car with you, you could always call for an ambulance, but you wouldnt have your bag or anything like that. 

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• sounds really reasonable to me.  anything that makes you feel more comfortable is a good idea.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good idea! DH takes the van into work everyday and now he is starting to take his car because you never know what might happened. He said he doesn't' want to me asking for a ride to the hospital from his coworkers.
  • i think that's a pretty smart idea. the bus can get pretty uncomfortable (i only had to do one at 6 months, but it was brutal).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll ride the bus regardless to and from but I figure he'd drive anyways if I happened to go into labor ;-)
  • imagestarlettedir:
    I'll ride the bus regardless to and from but I figure he'd drive anyways if I happened to go into labor ;-)

definitely.

from about 32 weeks on the only way i could handle riding in the car was with my feet on the dash. that's not very conducive to driving. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"