Stay at Home Moms

Weekend plans???

What is everyone up to this weekend?
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend plans???

• Tonight I'm having dinner with DH. I'm thinking Johnny Carino's

Tomorrow we're picking up my SIL from the airport then going grocery shopping

Sunday we don't have any plans. It's my due date so it'll make a great day for a baby!

Photobucket
  • Tonight, DH and I are going to dinner for our 3rd anniversary.  Then we're watching Crazy Heart on Netflix.

This weekend, we're getting ready for our trip to Maine.  I doubt we'll do much super fun, but hope we'll be outside a lot since the weather's finally supposed to be nice.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Tonight- Gisele and I are throwing a surprise 'congrats' party for DH (for accepting a new job offer)

Tomorrow- we are all going out to Gettysburg and poke around there for things to see/do. We are tent camping (YES- even being 8+ months pregnant). 

Sunday- we will check out Strasburg Railroad and take a train ride through Lancaster county. Look for some wooden Amish furniture for new baby.

• Gym tonight.  Tomorrow we're going to DH's coworkers daughter's 1st birthday party.  It's about an hour and a half away so that will take up most of the day.  Sunday is still up in the air.  If it remains nice out I'm sure we'll do some outdoor activity.
  • imageStacyc625:

Tonight- Gisele and I are throwing a surprise 'congrats' party for DH (for accepting a new job offer)

Tomorrow- we are all going out to Gettysburg and poke around there for things to see/do. We are tent camping (YES- even being 8+ months pregnant). 

Sunday- we will check out Strasburg Railroad and take a train ride through Lancaster county. Look for some wooden Amish furniture for new baby.

I went tent camping when I was about 6 weeks from my due date (with Rowan) and it was the best thing I ever did for my back.  We slept on an air mattress in the tent.  I didn't need extra pillows or anything.  It was the best sleep I'd gotten throughout my whole pg.

• totally agree English- for some reason I ALWAYS sleep better when i am camping.
  • imageStacyc625:

Tonight- Gisele and I are throwing a surprise 'congrats' party for DH (for accepting a new job offer)

Let me know how the railroad is.  We have a tripped planned in September to see Thomas.  We also plan on going to the train museum.

• We have nothing planned, which at this point is welcome. DH is working tonight (he's doing a side job) but other than that we plan to get the house in order - finals week+DH working at night=disaster - and chill. We might have to turn the phones off to do so though, because my dramatic ILs are at it again.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagenikkkig:
    imageStacyc625:

Let me know how the railroad is.  We have a tripped planned in September to see Thomas.  We also plan on going to the train museum.

oooh fun! will do. Will page you on Monday and let you know how it goes. Everyone i know that has gone loves it. We have been meaning to make it up there for about a month now- so we aren't changing our plans this time! :) The weather in Sept will be lovely i am sure.

• JCMJCM member

Well it's just going to be me and DD for the next 7 days!  DH is visiting friends and family in England.

If the weather isn't too hot and humid in the morning I am thinking of going to our local Farmer's Market.  Otherwise, I think we will hang out with my mom a little.  I am hoping I can convince her to come up here so we can go swimming instead of going to her house and sitting around while my Step-Father watches Cops or something like that. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is going to be a fun weekend.

Tonight we are getting the house all ready for my 1st baby shower in the morning.

Tomorrow morning is my 1st baby shower.  Then DH and I are having a date night (going shopping and to The Melting Pot for dinner).

Sunday is church, lunch with my family, and my 2nd baby shower at church.

I am looking forward to the weekend. :)

• I am running to Target tonight when DH gets home from work because I have some awesome coupons that I need to use, plus the sale is over on Saturday.  DH and I will probably watch a movie after Ben goes to bed.

Tomorrow, my ILs are coming over for a visit.  I have to go to the grocery store and run a few errands as well.  I also need to do some major weeding.  It's been so ungodly hot and humid here, I've been neglecting my beds and it's getting pretty bad.

On Sunday, not sure what we're doing.  I think it's supposed to rain.  Jordan keeps telling me that DH and I should go out and she'll watch Ben.  I was thinking maybe we could catch a movie in the afternoon.  Not sure yet if we'll actually do that...or just do stuff around the house.

• Tonight we will go to dinner after DH gets home then maybe a movie at home after the kids are in bed.

Tomorrow FIL and his wife are coming over so we will be hanging out with them all day. Not sure if they are spending the night or not(more likely not) so that will determine what we do on Sunday.

We will hang out with them on Sunday if they spend the night if not we will be doing some house projects. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Well, tonight we ordered in Cheesecake Factory, HORRIBLE food tonight!

Tomorrow going to CLEAN while my mom comes over to watch the lil' dude (no interuptions!) and DH is going to study (for his Series 7).

Sunday, hopefully relaxing!!

• The ball and chain is still out of town so its me and the kiddos on our own.  However, my grandma, aunt and uncle are coming to visit tomorrow afternoon.  My grandma is staying until Monday and then Scott will be home at noon.  Yay!  Other than visiting with them, we really have no plans.  I may do a little online shopping, so excited to be getting back into normal clothes. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"