Parenting after 35

smothered with kisses

Last night after I fed Sienna she smothered me with kisses. On both cheeks & the mouth & then she started licking my cheeks. I was laughing so hard & so was she. Her kisses right now are basically her putting her open mouth against my cheek. SO freakin cute.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: smothered with kisses

• How freaking cute!  You're heart must have just exploded from the cuteness!
  • steverstever member
    Cute! I can't wait for the returned kisses! I'd take a good cheek licking in the meantime though Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • That is so cute.

Brigid does that too, she opens her mouth and presses is on my face, usually going "aaah, mwhaaa, aaahh" it is pretty hilarious. I get a little nervous sometimes because I am afraid she's going to bite me.

• O how I miss those open mouth baby kisses!  They are so cute!  My DD wasn't a big kisser, so I am insanely jealous! 
  • oh so adorable!!  N kisses me on my shoulders (for some odd reason) but never on my cheeks.  Although he is quite the hugger.  He always loves to open his arms and just hugs me for the longest time.  I melt ....
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How wonderful. I can not wait until Michael is able to kiss me back. 
  • I can't think of anything better!

Awww, I can't wait to get slobbery kisses! image

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards