Single Parents
Options

We would love to hear from you

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: We would love to hear from you

• Options
    Not worth it. I did everything the "right" way...married, bought a house, had a baby, blah blah blah and it still didn't work. The bad thing is that no one is "too good" to have this happen to them.
  • Options

I don't understand why it bothers her so much. Even if your married it's not a guaranteed thing obviously.

Some people don't believe in marriage, or don't feel like it's right for them. I don't know that I'll ever get married again, but that doesn't mean that I won't be in a relationship or won't have more kids.

Judging does no one good.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I responded and said my peace. If I keep reading more I will end up banned.

The poster is a twattwaffle and needs to get her head out of her @ss

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Options

I couldn't even respond... engaged ... married .. single ... taking care of you LO is the most important!!!!!

The things I would like to tell her are a bit toooo harsh for TB!

• Options
    I read some of it and some of what others posted.. I can't stand judgmental people, why make an issue of whether or not a child was conceived before or after marriage.  Yes, growing up my parents told me marriage and then baby.  It would have been that but my XH and I had an accident (condom broke).. with this baby, he was planned.  It's fine to have your own opinion, but it's really way to old school for our times, as long as the child/children out of wedlock are taken care of properly, what's the big deal? Women...ugh. lol
  • Options
    It took a lot for me not to tell her I married the love of my life well before I had a kid, and he started having an affair when my son was exactly the age her kid is now. 
  • Options

I'd like to smack a b****, but maybe that's just me. I don't even want to respond.

BC fails. It did with me. And I wouldn't take it back for the world.

• Options

Pure ignorance on her part..

I agree with the above comment, I wouldn't take it back either.  I was blessed with my DS at a time my life was in shambles and from the day I knew I was going to have him I didn't look back.  Now having this LO on the way I am an even stronger woman and wouldn't change anything about my situation.

She'll join us one day.. (Mean hormones speaking again, oh darn..)

• Options
    I only like men for the sex, why would I want to marry one and have to pick his dirty socks up off the floor everyday? :p
  • Options

imagexcjen06:
    I only like men for the sex, why would I want to marry one and have to pick his dirty socks up off the floor everyday? :p

LOL!!!!  Best.Comment.Ever.

• Options
    I'm with the others who also did everything her "right" way but still ended up in this situation because of no fault of my own. It's very irritating that she simply grouped every single parent together like she did and to be honest I think that her kids will be the ones suffering as she believes ours will by only have one parent. Her children may have two parents but she said so herself that she completely depends on her DH to survive. Our LOs are so lucky to have such strong, independent role models as parents and they will grow up learning that they can do anything they put their mind to and don't need to depend on others.
  • Options
    I read all this junk and wow....just wow
  • Options

image*megeliza*:
    I'm with the others who also did everything her "right" way but still ended up in this situation because of no fault of my own. It's very irritating that she simply grouped every single parent together like she did and to be honest I think that her kids will be the ones suffering as she believes ours will by only have one parent. Her children may have two parents but she said so herself that she completely depends on her DH to survive. Our LOs are so lucky to have such strong, independent role models as parents and they will grow up learning that they can do anything they put their mind to and don't need to depend on others.

Exactly!! 

I rather be a single mom than have to depend on a man (or anyone else for that matter) to "survive", at least this way I have a brain and can make my own decisions and not poor opinions of people who are SP...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"