Indiana Babies

Mamas with blogs - a Q

If you do a monthly post, as in "Ella is 6 months old today!", are you continuing/did you continue past the one-year mark?

Wednesday was Ella's 13-monthday but I'm not sure I'm committed to doing it every month now. She isn't changing as much physically, though obviously there is still new stuff every day developmentally.

WDYT?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Mamas with blogs - a Q

• We do, but I'm usually late.

I like to post a picture, and a few little updates... what she's doing physically (walking, running, clapping, whatever), her favorite foods, how many teeth, words she's saying, etc. 

I've found myself going back to other monthly posts to see, like, how many teeth she had when she was 8 months. Mostly for answering questions on here, but I know they'll come in handy with #2.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I stopped at 1 year too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmm....update my blog?  What an idea...

I don't know that I would want to keep it up, though I'm the girl with a beautiful baby book for Olivia that has absolutely NOTHING in it.

• yeah you're right...it's nice to be able to go back and look. i guess if I'm late I'm late.
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I do, but I still feel that Andrew is developing a lot, albiet slowly.  Maybe once he starts talking/walking I'll stop.

Then maybe I'll do quarterly

• I have been still doing a monthly recap of what he's learned or done during the month.  I still try to take a photo around his month-day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We do...although I'm usually late with it...also update with teeth, words, what he's been up to lately.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • We do it but I am typically late.  I usually do it more for myself to keep track of things.  I also put funny things that she has done that month or things that we did together (vacations, activities, etc.)  She also comes up with new words every month so I add those to the list.  I like to do this post because it actually gives me some material to post about =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been slacking on blogging lately.  I'll probably just do quarterly posts instead of the monthly ones.  If something big happens I'll just do an individual post about that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"