Nurseries and Baby Gear

Recommend your light green paint colors!

Anyone use a light green color for a nursery and have pictures you'd like to share?  I am so overwhelmed by all the color choices.

I would like a light green, but not too pastel and not too blue of a green for my little boy's room.  It's hard to tell what a color will look like based on the little swatches.  If any of you have painted already and have pictures I'd love to see them!

Married to DH since 6/30/2007
Me: 32  DH: 32
BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
TTC #2 since 5/2014
BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
BFP #3
: 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
**all AL welcome**

image image
TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
Scumbag Penguin

Re: Recommend your light green paint colors!

• We painted our little girls room green and used a paint from Lowe's. The brand of paint was Valspar, brand of color was Seaside Retreat and the actual color was Quiet Prairie (SR803). I'm sorry but I don't have a picture right now. Its a very pretty color though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i used Celery Sprig by Behr (from Home Depot)

• Loading the player...
  • We did what I call a pear green - a light yellowish green, definitely no blue undertones.  I think I went through 8 different colors of green before I found one I liked (I would HIGHLY recommend buying sample jars and putting them on your walls to see what they really look like in the light of the room, the huge level of variance from the color on the cards was amazing).  I settled on Wheat Grass from Sherwin Williams and I love it.  My mom describes it as a light chartreuse.  It not limey, it is missing that zing, which is what I wanted. 
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • We used Valspar Marsh Green and I love how it turned out!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sprout - Serena & Lily
  • We are doing a Disney collection color by Behr called Tinkerbell. It's more of a lime green color, I love it!
  • We will be painting the baby's room using Sherwin Williams Recycled Glass. It is very similar in color to the Carters crib sheets in green.
  • Aloe0lAloe0l member
    We used "Stonecastle" by Valspar.  It's kind of a grayish green.  Very neutral.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We used Rejuvenate by Behr.
  • We can't paint our walls since we're renting, but we painted our shelves and such Behr Spirit Whisper, which is a gorgeous bright leaf green. It's almost an exact match for the green that's being used on a lot of baby stuff.
    imageimage

• I love Mythic's "Bursting with Taste" -- a lovely celery. We haven't used it for the wall, but instead for some furniture.

• Pea Pod by Valspar. Purchased at Lowes.
  • Benjamin Moore Titanium. It's kind of a gray/green, but very subtle. I love it.Sorry - I'm at work and don't have any pics. Don't be fooled if you look at the swatch online, however. It looks darker on the walls (the swatch just looks like a light gray).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• we did our gender neutral nursery in Benjamin Moore's Natura paint (odorless and no VOC's=a must for us) in 'Etched Glass'.

it came out awesome! Sorry no PIP 

• I did the Celery Springs by Behr, too! love it. I also did a chocolate brown for the trim...forget the shade, though
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"