Upstate NY Babies
Options

Update on my Dad

My Dad had a stress test done today-he walked a treamill, they injected some dye in him and then took a bunch of photos of his heart. They waited several hours then took the same photos after he rested to compare them. I guess a doctor looked at them and didn't like what he saw, but hasn't met with my Dad yet. They decided to keep him overnight tonight again and tomorrow morning he will meet with the doctor. My Dad is assuming he'll be transferred to another hospital tomorrow and will have an angiogram done. I'll know more tomorrow though and will keep you guys updated.

Re: Update on my Dad

• Options
    wendyjwendyj member

Just getting around to checking all I missed today. I'm so sorry your dad's going through this right now. Whatever it is, I hope he recovers quickly. My t & p's are with all of you.

• Options
    My dad went thru this in January.  It is so scary.  Sorry your family has to too.  Hopefully it won't be anything too bad or lasting damage.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am glad that they are doing a lot of testing to figure out what is going on...hopefully nothing.  Thoughts and prayers continue to be with you.
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds like he is in good hands.  I'll continue to keep your family in my thoughts.
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    I'm so sorry... I hope everything goes smoothly and gets resolved soon.  I hope you're hanging in there too.
  • Options
    I'm just catching up now too.  So sorry that your family is going through this.  You will be in my T&P.  Keep us posted
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"