Stay at Home Moms

Anyone else having a successful SAHM day?

You know your having a successful SAHM Day when...your house is spotless, laundry is getting done, and you and your LO look presentable.

Yay for my Successful SAHM Day!!

Anyone else having a successful SAHM day?

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone else having a successful SAHM day?

• As successful as can be!  We are moving to our new house on Sunday (staying with my sister) and laundry is all done.. toys are cleaned up, sink is clean, dishes done... heading out to buy paint and then clean our new house, so it should be a good day.
  • imagewifeandmama:
    As successful as can be!  We are moving to our new house on Sunday (staying with my sister) and laundry is all done.. toys are cleaned up, sink is clean, dishes done... heading out to buy paint and then clean our new house, so it should be a good day.

All at 36w pregnant?  You get the badge of honor girl!

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck w&m!  So excited for you guys!

I am so irritated!  It is the most beautiful day of the summer here so far - sunny and warm but low humidity and a nice breeze - and I am stuck here waiting for guys to measurte my kitchen for our new cabinets.  Ugh I just want to be at the playground or something

So this is not a succesful day so far.  Laundry is all done but my house could definitely be cleaner

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • so far so good. Laundry and dishwasher are running. Vacuming is done. Just need to clean the bathroom- which will prob be a naptime chore.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Booooo, eagles.  That stinks!  That has been my entire week - waiting for contractors, waiting for the stain to dry on the floor, doing house stuff.. ahhhh!

I forgot to write back to your email but I will later on! 

• I think so! The house is far from spotless, but I've already made a lasagne, done 1 load of laundry, finished my WAH work, fed everyone, got 1 down for a nap, packed all of Olivia's clothes for the weekend vacay, and it's only 9:30! I still have 2 more loads of laundry and 3 more people to pack plus food and toys for the weekend AND we have lots of errands to run today and somewhere in there I have to drop the dog off at her "sitter" for the weekend and tonight do tomorrow's WAH work. Anyone looking to be a mother's helper today? Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Joe and Ashley ~ June 16, 2007 ~ Olivia Rae ~ May 12, 2008 ~ 9:06 pm ~ 8lbs 4oz ~ 20.5 inches ~ Miscarriage of twins ~ April 16, 2009 at 6 weeks. ~ Surprise BFP 6/23/09 13DPO ~ Eleanor Rose ~ February 18, 2010 ~ 6lbs 15oz ~ 20 inches ~ Caroline Ruth ~ February 19, 2013 ~ 6lbs 12 oz ~ 19 1/4 inches

Our family is complete!

• VERY much so. Plus great weather here. can't ask for much more!

House was cleaned last night and is still spotless! OB apt with Gisele was easy peasy, quick trip to the playground then lunch is cooking- and she is getting ready for a nap! We have a bunch of fun activities planned for the afternoon.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • That was my yesterday...today is a bit messier.  But, we've also spent a lot of time outside in this gorgeous weather, so I'll take it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes! I finally got around to cleaning out the playroom. Four huge bags of toys to donate and one bag of trash. It was time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"